TSOC worked with BlackRock to facilitate a Country Heads' annual summit, incorporating the application of Emotional Intelligence, in Lake Como, Italy. Since then, we have also worked with the Retail Investment Team to develop their team- and self-awareness through the use of MBTI, and have provided our scribe to translate complex process diagrams and conversation into easily understandable pictures.
Curious about what TSOC could do for you and your senior team? Schedule a 45-minute call with our MD, Lyn Bicker, at tungle.me/lynbicker and find out!
TSOC works with Microsoft UK and Microsoft Europe at Senior levels:
- Executive coaching for European Directors in Microsoft CSS
- A bespoke UK Board awayday (design, delivery and evaluation) addressing commercial edge; this assignment wrapped in the skills of our scribe team, and talented performers from Welsh National Opera chorus.
Curious about how TSOC coaches and facilitators could support your Board? Schedule a 45-minute call with our MD, Lyn Bicker, at tungle.me/lynbicker and find out!
TSOC has been working with HM Prison Service, the National Offender Management Service (NOMS) and Ministry of Justice (MoJ) since 2002. Our work has included:
- HM Prison Service:
- Design and delivery of a leadership programme for Heads of Learning & Skills
- Design and delivery of a leadership development programme for Governor Grades, touching 15 cohorts of 20
- Design and delivery of CPD workshops on positive personal impact, high-impact presentations, and coaching skills for senior managers
- Development and creation of a 'Coaching Effect' toolkit, to help embed coaching as a management style
- Development and creation of Change Toolkit, plus TTT workshops
- Development and creation of First Line Managers PDP toolkit
- Ministry of Justice
- Design and facilitation of the annual HR conference
- Facilitation of the top HR team
What toolkits and CPD workshops does your organisation need? Schedule a 45-minute call with our MD, Lyn Bicker, at tungle.me/lynbicker and find out!
- HM Prison Service:
TSOC has worked with the DfT since 2002, on a wide variety of projects, including:
- Executive Coaching across the legal, aviation, roads, transport security, and HR directorates
- Bespoke design and delivery of a one-year Leadership Development Programme for Senior Finance Managers, including 360° feedback, large-group workshops, and one-to-one coaching
- Facilitation of technical cross-departmental working groups
- Design and evaluation of the DfT Leadership Model
- Design and delivery of 1-day 'Confident Communication' workshops for middle managers, including sessions on working with difficult people, creating rapport, effective working relationships, and positive personal impact
- Long-term consultancy support for the implementation of Flexible Deployment
- Facilitation of the Finance Group annual conference - including breakout workshop delivery within the conference
- Facilitation of a series of workshops for key stakeholders at the CAA, as part of a CAA review led by Sir Joseph Pilling
Curious about what TSOC could design, deliver and facilitate for your organisation? Schedule a 45-minute call with our MD, Lyn Bicker, at tungle.me/lynbicker and find out!
TSOC's recent and notable projects woith HM Revenue & Customs include:
- Leadership and team development workshops within the Communications and Marketing (CaM) Group, followed up with Executive Coaching support, and an MBTI away-day
- Design and delivery of a Senior Manager induction workshop
- Design and delivery of a career development programme for SCS-grade hopefuls at the Government Operational Research Service
Curious about how TSOC can support your people with MBTI and career development? Schedule a 45-minute call with our MD, Lyn Bicker, at tungle.me/lynbicker and find out!
Our work with Natural England has comprised one-to-one execuitve coaching for two members of the Board and a Regional Director. In 2007/8 we were also consulted on a Staff Readiness project, whereby we reviewed business-plan submissions from each part of the organsation, to assess the extent to which the Natural England had the right people in the right place, offering the right things, with the right budget. Our work fed into the overall business planning cycle as the organisation established itself.
Curious about how we could lend some objectivity to your business planning process? Schedule a 45-minute call with our MD, Lyn Bicker, at tungle.me/lynbicker and find out!
TSOC's partnership with the Environment Agency started in Wales in 2006, where we delivered a Confident Communication programme, to suport staff in improving external stakeholder relationships. The Regional Director and management team benefited from Executive Coaching, and the programme touched 450 people, enhancing ambassadorial and engagement skills.
The programme culminated in a series of high impact conferences bringing together external stakeholders and EA Wales Management to discuss key drivers for positive environmental impact. Here's one of the newsreels we created for the conference.
Since 2006, we've also worked with EA in England to deliver an Organisational Readiness Assessment; executive coaching; and specialists voice, impact, and communication skills coaching for Director-level executives.
Curious about how specialist TSOC voice and communication skill coaches can help you change your organisational culture? Schedule a 45-minute call with our MD, Lyn Bicker, at tungle.me/lynbicker and find out!
Our work with BDO has included the facilitation of two team awaydays:
- Design and delivery of a two-day workshop for the L&D team, to establish purpose and modus operandi
- Design and delivery of a one-day workshop for the PMD team (COO and Directors of Functions) to translate BDO values into PMD commitments and actions
Curious to know what we could design for your teams, and what the impact might be? Schedule a 45-minute call with our MD, Lyn Bicker, at tungle.me/lynbicker and find out!