Team > Shelagh Smith, Coach, Supervisor, & Consultant
Shelagh Smith, Coach, Supervisor, & Consultant
Shelagh is HR practitioner with more than 24 years experience. She has worked in both the private and public sectors including manufacturing, automotive, drinks, leisure, hotel and retail industries. She specialises in in coaching, coaching supervision, supporting teams through change and organisational development.
Shelagh is resourceful and shows great insight and intuition. She is thorough and objective. Her style is a purposeful, pragmatic and challenging approach which embraces the objectives of her client and supports them to a successful conclusion.
Specialities: executive coaching; coach supervision; team builds; facilitation; leadership development coaching; strategy development; and managing stress.
- MA Organisational Analysis and Behaviour (Lancaster University)
- Postgraduate Diploma Coaching and Mentoring (Oxford Brookes University)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Supervision for Coaching and Mentoring (Oxford Brookes University)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- British Psychological Society accredited level A & level B user: MBTI, OPQ, SDI, HPI, HDS, MVPI, Strengthscope, Emotional Intelligence (MSCEIT & BarOn EQi)
- NLP Practitioner
- Member, EMCC
- Member, Guildford Group of the ICF