Team > Melanie Jones, Coach & Consultant
Melanie Jones, Coach & Consultant
Melanie has a wealth of experience in the field of training and development, and has exceptional skills in one-to-one and team coaching, at senior levels. Her academic training has grounded her with a comprehensive understanding of interpersonal and group dynamics; she is a skilled observer, and particularly proficient in evaluating a group or individual and providing the appropriate feedback and support the client needs in order to gain confidence, explore new ground, and realise their potential.
Mel’s style is up beat and energetic, supportive, creative, and empathic. She is insightful, truthful, and practical. She is a source of calm energy, and a respectful motivator.
Specialities: organisational psychology; executive coaching; 360° feedback; outplacement counselling; mediation; managing stress.
- Accredited Member, Association for Coaching
- Accredited CBT practitioner, British Association for Behavioural Counselling & Psychotherapy
- MA Counselling, BACP accredited
- BA and MA (Hons), University of Cambridge
- BSc (First Class Honours) Psychology
- Qualified in workplace mediation and member of Professional Mediators Association
- NEO PI-R qualified